Halloween entertaining in just minutes! Quickly create this charming centerpiece and table display that is functional and freaky. Want to impress your guests with this spooky, sparkly, and yummy table display? Use some basic bowls, cake stand, and glass jars with lids from around the house. Add different tapes in various designs to the vessels and then adorn “BOO” letters with a mixture of coordinating tape in a stripe pattern. Arrange your up-styled items on top of a black table cloth on the table, and fill bowls and jars with some favourite treats.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
TIME NEEDED: Approximately 20 minutes
SCOTCH® BRAND SUPPLIES:
1. Scotch™ Expressions™ Glitter Tape, Orange, Black
2. Scotch™ Expressions™ Washi Tape, Orange dots, Orange stripe and Black & White pattern
3. Scotch™ Precision Ultra Edge Scissors
• Various bowls/glass containers with lids
• Gold pedestals & glass cake plate
• Assorted candy
• Pre-cut wood or cardboard 10” letters B,O,O
1. Apply Scotch™ Expressions™ Tape in horizontal lines starting at one corner of the “B”.Continue to the bottom of the letter.
2. Repeat step one on the remaining letters.
EXPERT TIP: This works perfectly for a table top display at the front door too!
Bowls and jars with lids
1. Using one colour of tape per jar, start at top of jar and place tape vertically on an angle. Place second piece of tape all the way around the container horizontally. Continue to place random strips of tape on different angles on jar and bowl.
2. Fill jars with some favourite treats prior to entertaining! Happy Halloween!
EXPERT TIP: Tape can easily be removed when finished prior to washing.
Want more inspiration, visit me at: http://amandaforrest.com/