Make food fun and accessible with these pretty countertop canisters. Cater to all of your households’ dietary needs by transforming some glass jars with sealed lids into practical food storage. Make that empty space on the counter pretty again, by customizing your kitchen decor with some refreshing tape colours and patterns. Tape and chalk, are the simple solution to re-using labels and jars as the contents change. Let the kids get involved to help with this one! Invite picky eaters to select the snacks they enjoy and then write the contents on the tape label.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
TIME NEEDED: Approximately 20 minutes
SCOTCH® BRAND SUPPLIES:
1. Scotch™ Expressions™ Masking Tape, lime green
2. Scotch™ Chalkboard Tape
3. Scotch™ Expressions™ Washi Tape, blue /green pattern
4. Scotch™ Expressions™ Magic™ Tape, blue circles
• Glass jars with sealing lids from big box store
Allergy Free Zone:
1. First jar: start at the bottom of jar and wrap Scotch™ Expressions™ Tape continuously around, repeating until half way up jar.
2. Second jar: apply Scotch™ Expressions™ Masking Tape in three evenly spaced, horizontal strips to another jar.
3. Third jar: repeat one pattern from above using the third colour of tape.
4. Add a strip of chalkboard tape to the jar above the pattern tape.
5. Use chalk to write on chalkboard tape as a label to identify the jar’s Allergy free contents.
Want more inspiration, visit me at: http://amandaforrest.com/