Create an inexpensive storage solution that is chic enough to blend in to any modern nursery space. Try re-using diaper boxes to store children’s books and toys. And, as the baby grows, so can the décor with a simple re-application of new tape and colour pallet! If you have more than one box, try decorating them all the same and layer them in to a bookcase for added storage.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
TIME NEEDED: Approximately 20 minutes
SCOTCH® BRAND SUPPLIES:
1. Scotch™ Moving and Storage Tape
2. Scotch™ Expressions™ Glitter Tape, pink
3. Scotch™ Expressions™ Washi Tape, Patterns
4. Scotch™ Precision Ultra Edge Scissors
Huggies® Diapers box
1. Apply Scotch™ Moving and Storage Tape to the empty Huggies® Diapers box to re-inforce the bottom.
2. Use Scotch™ Ultra Precision Scissors to cut off the flaps of an empty Huggies® Diapers box.
3. Apply Scotch™ Expressions™ Washi Tape in strips to the outside of the box starting at the top. Alternate various Scotch™ Expressions™ Washi Tapes to create a horizontal pattern.
4. When the entire box is wrapped in tape, use Scotch™ Ultra Precision Scissors to cut out handles.
5. Fill with children’s books and toys!
EXPERT TIP: Line the decorated Diaper Box with a plastic bag to create a pretty waste basket.
Want more inspiration, visit me at: www.amandaforrest.com